Got Banned by PunkBuster

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Got Banned by PunkBuster

Post by RazY70 »

MONGO_abaday wrote:This is EB's reply to the current situation when I appealed my ban
06/21/2014 23:47:30 - "Alex J"
Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.
I have no idea what was going through that person's head when he replied. All I can think of is that the new information from EA hasn't reached EB yet. Can you appeal again?
MONGO_abaday
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MONGO_abaday »

Its all good now. I have no more false blacklisting put against my name. PBBans have revoked the ban along with GGC. so I am now free again to play bf4 :D. All I want now is for any of the bodies responsible for this problem to issue a statement about what could have been the reason for this.

Cheers for the support guys its been much appreciated :thumbup:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

k:Bravo: k:beer:
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

RazY70 wrote:
MONGO_abaday wrote:This is EB's reply to the current situation when I appealed my ban
06/21/2014 23:47:30 - "Alex J"
Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.
I have no idea what was going through that person's head when he replied. All I can think of is that the new information from EA hasn't reached EB yet. Can you appeal again?
That´s the generic response they send. They didn´t bother to look at it.
I had a clan member banned on BF3 and we couldn´t get a response on what was that it triggered the ban. He wasn´t playing frequently during the last DLC but time from time he got kicked by PB (0 min resctriction blabla). The only trace of clue was that he once or twice logged on a friend´s PC who makes reviews of other games for a radio program (he has some tools and cheats but for other games). And that may have triggered it. Anyway, he got a refund from EA.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
MONGO_abaday
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by MONGO_abaday »

PB/EB have issued a statement confirming this was definitely a false positive:

Note #4: We have confirmed that Violation #81568 may be triggered by non-cheat software. This Violation code has been removed from our system and we encourage server admins to give the benefit of the doubt to players who raised this violation number.

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pa ... rt-bf4.php
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage