Patch 1.01 client and server available

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

-Chugalo-

Post by -Chugalo- »

Installed first time, the browser is fine now, still a little slow but who cares.

Hovering choppers seems easier now lol.

There's a bug in my controls menu where crouch is unassigned but it still works in game, shift. It says duplicate key in ground vehicle, aircraft & choppers.

Not that it matters.

Oh yeah & ranked servers seem to have very little jerkiness now, where as before they used to constantly jerk like a 800 ping before, that said, unranked are still the best.
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

Geez, sounds like they're going to have to patch some people's patches...sweet. EA is full of crack programmers.
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

or full of programmers on crack.
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

Yeah, that sounds more accurate...what makes me wonder then. WHAT WERE THEY DOING DURING PLAYTESTING! DRINKING BEER AND EATIN' POTATO CHIPS?

They show the friggin' videos of people playtesting online, but obviously they didn't do crap, except bs the whole time (which is what it looked like).
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mat-Moo
Executive
Executive

Post by Mat-Moo »

Patch was pulled, a lot of servers have reverted to 1.00 - Hopefully a new replacement patch should be out soon
## # /\/\at-/\/\oo # ## (AKA Mat-d-Rat)
My software
Free reminders by email
Ikon_Zero

Post by Ikon_Zero »

We're all sapposed to revert to version 1.0 :
http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef ... ate_070805
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

The battleday ran pretty smooth though, and that was with the 1.01 patch...as far as I saw at least...was anyone having undue problems?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage