SA BF2 "Strategy Guide"

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Don_Quix

SA BF2 "Strategy Guide"

Post by Don_Quix »

SomethingAwful.com will be featuring a BF2 "Strategy Guide" on the main page of their site tomorrow.

It's mildly amusing.

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3097
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Wow lots of good tips! I think I'm playing better already.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

I do actually wonder how I got around without it.
syL

Re: SA BF2 "Strategy Guide"

Post by syL »

Don_Quix wrote: It's mildly amusing.
Just like most things SA does :)...well, except Your band Sucks and Cranky Steve, they kick ass
Dedicated to the Steelworkers of America. Keep reaching for that rainbow!
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

That Jet is Your Jet! - Battlefield 2 comes with an advanced, technologically breathtaking feature which allows players to virtually "claim" a vehicle they want. You accomplish this by saying "GET OUT OF MY PLANE YOU fraker" repeatedly

:lol: :lol: :lol:
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Thur wrote:That Jet is Your Jet! - Battlefield 2 comes with an advanced, technologically breathtaking feature which allows players to virtually "claim" a vehicle they want. You accomplish this by saying "GET OUT OF MY PLANE YOU *******" repeatedly

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And if they wont, you lie down in front of the plane and punish them for the tk.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Well that is the main goal of BF2.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
Paterson

Post by Paterson »

Shrapnel wrote:Well that is the main goal of BF2.
I think this is the main goal of BF2
If Somebody Is Using a Ground Vehicle's Gun, Get In and Drive It Away! - Some vehicles, such as jeeps and vans, have mounted cannons on top to scare away enemy birds. If you see a stationary vehicle, one where somebody is manning the top gun and shooting at some indeterminate location, feel free to jump right in and drive it away! I mean, obviously the guy was just sitting around like a useless dreg and waiting for an experienced driver to take him somewhere, anywhere! How else can you possibly explain somebody sitting inside a vehicle and not driving it? If the person manning the machine gun has placed land mines directly in front of the vehicle and even says "please do not get in, I'm using the gun to defend the flag," just ignore him, hop into the driver's seat, then drive right over the land mines, killing you both! Then punish for a team kill because you're a stupid fraking reject of the human race who deserves to have hot metal skewers jabbed into your eye sockets while a homeless man slices open your stomach and shoves pieces of broken glass and rusty bicycle gears into you. Not that I'm still mad.
this to
If You See Somebody Repairing a Vehicle, Feel Free to Take It! - They're simply preparing it for you, like a Christmas present! All your teammates want to be sure you drive only the finest and most physically acceptable vehicles. If you really want to show your gratitude, use the vehicle to run them over and then spam the "sorry" message approximately 400 times in the hope they won't punish you for a team kill. Then drive the vehicle straight into a large body of water or off a cliff while honking the horn like a retarded burn victim. Of course the chances of somebody on a public server not punishing you for a team kill are like one hundred billion infinity to -10, so remember to get really angry at them and inform them they're s*ic n****r w*p ch**k fags when the inevitable occurs. This helpfully lets them know they are spic nigger wop chink fags.
Fire

Post by Fire »

the sniper class is the best

u have straw hay glued to ur face hahahaahahah
ImageImageImageImage
@2-Schtz.FireStorm
3A|UDT|CPO.FireStorm
4A|Pfc.FireStorm|M*
5A|Maj.FireStorm
@6-Maj.FireStorm
@7-Oberst.FireStorm

gribble

Post by gribble »

deathbot9000

Post by deathbot9000 »

lol...I hate bunny hoppers

ColonelHogan

Post by ColonelHogan »

That was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.
Smacklug

Post by Smacklug »

That knocked my socks off, and then those socks went around the world and hit me and knocked off the new socks I had just put on!
speed_demon

Post by speed_demon »

Here's a good one:

GC BF1942:
5A|2|Pfc|*
6A|M|Capt.
7R|1|Sgt.*

@8-Maj.
GC BF2:
C1: US|SF|Lt.
C2: 3E*PVT
C7: BA*CPL