Euro Force is available to download...

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

gribble

Post by gribble »

Chefcook wrote:Just make a short trip to germany, elite. There you can buy the euro-force dvd boxes!
you're sure about that? i thought you will only buy the download-code in stores.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Afaik EA supports aaaa lot payments options. Including Credit Cards but not limited to them. You can't buy a Euro Forces DVD. It will be just some download code as proof of purchase.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
speed_demon

Post by speed_demon »

ph1l0r wrote:Afaik EA supports aaaa lot payments options. Including Credit Cards but not limited to them. You can't buy a Euro Forces DVD. It will be just some download code as proof of purchase.
Do they support non-payment options too??? :P
GC BF1942:
5A|2|Pfc|*
6A|M|Capt.
7R|1|Sgt.*

@8-Maj.
GC BF2:
C1: US|SF|Lt.
C2: 3E*PVT
C7: BA*CPL
C8: ]C[Csm
C9: Neutral
DevilDog

Post by DevilDog »

Ash2Dust wrote:
PeterJennings wrote:pretty much you are buying three new maps. Three good maps, to be sure, but thats all you get for your ten bucks. The new weapons are all pretty much the same, the new vehicles are the same... its all about the maps.
Wonder how many servers will be running just the 3 maps?
The maps can be run in the rotation with Vanilla BF2 Maps. It is not like SF where you have to have a different server for it.
C5 Operation X:Image

C4 Terminators HC: Image
C3: S.T.A.G./ Captain Image
C2:Marines/ Staff Seargent Image
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

I am not impressed by Euro Forces but the maps are good. At least better than any custom i have seen so far and thus well worth the 10 bucks for me.

The voices of the euro voices guys are just hilarious. One voice sounds a little like Sushi while others have a french accent.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
EliteSoldier0

Post by EliteSoldier0 »

Chefcook wrote:Just make a short trip to germany, elite. There you can buy the euro-force dvd boxes!
Hmm, as I'm 16 yo, and I live in the outer west of Belgium, that isn't so short for me ^^ It's like 200-250km, and I don't plan to do that on a bicycle or go on train (which will cost more then the game itself) :lol:
----- Campaign 2 [EC] -----
Image Image Image Image Image Image
----- Campaign 1 [US] -----
Click on image for stats.
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

I am sorry to hear that Elite....

and Phil and gribble you got me wrong. I said in Germany you get the DVD-BOX not the DVD. Thats a difference. I have seen it in the stores. Nice Blue Cover. No DVD in it, but i like to put the box of a game were i can show it. SO IF(!!) i would buy it, i would buy THIS version.
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

speed_demon wrote:
ph1l0r wrote:Afaik EA supports aaaa lot payments options. Including Credit Cards but not limited to them. You can't buy a Euro Forces DVD. It will be just some download code as proof of purchase.
Do they support non-payment options too??? :P
Yes, they refer your request to another game manufacturer's site...hehe!
ImageImage