POE2 Update with Download Link

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Dogma75

Post by Dogma75 »

ph1l0r wrote:Try a different browser. Clear your Cache. Reboot. Download works for me.
I dont know why it didnt worked but now it works fine. didnt restart or reboot and I am using the same browser. But thx for help Ph|1L0r
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
sig made by Rob / thx bro
ChickenSalad

Post by ChickenSalad »

Thanks for the dl link. 515KB/s average ... sweet! 8)
gribble

Post by gribble »

poe news update wrote: Point of Existence would like to thank everyone who has come out in our support this last week, its very much appreciated.

Many of you realize that the password for our release has been compromised. When we realized this had happend, we decided we needed to 'get on the bandwagon' and make sure that everyone got the RIGHT information.

With that in mind, we want to remind everyone that we are having our release party still at 11am PST and are releasing our full unpassworded zip file of the mod to our host Hypernia at 12noon PST.

Some people seem to be having a little trouble with the install of the torrent file. You need to unpack the zip file to your desktop and run the exe. We broke the installer into two pieces so that you would be able to burn cd's of the mod. The PoE2-v1.0.0.0-mappack.cab file is needed by the installer, but you dont need to do anything with it. It just needs to be in the same directory as the exe when you install.

The password for the .zip'd version of the torrent is:
..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]..
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
ChickenSalad

Post by ChickenSalad »

Very nice mod. Been playing it all afternoon and enjoyed it a lot. Incl. some very nice maps - of which some reminded me of ye olde Operation Flashpoint. :)
gribble

Post by gribble »

yeah.. just played it for a little bit. really looks nice and a lot of fun (and getting gold the 3rd round i played helped alot for liking the mod :) )
Von_Krieg
Executive
Executive

Post by Von_Krieg »

I DL'd this yesterday and have to say it is a great mod! The maps seem equal and the kits well thought out. The maps look great and have some cool effects.

The SP arty is nice and the TV guided rockets on teh APC's are cool.
PeterJennings

Post by PeterJennings »

Wow. I hadn't even followed the development of this, but now that I've played it, I am in love. The weapons are perfect, they fix a lot of the problems with BF2. BF2's guns always felt a bit too lightweight, almost like toys, to me, but POE has it set up just right. The maps, too, are spectacular.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Man I luv it! Especially the Fallen map! ROCKZ! I'm gonna play it all the time now!
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

they even have some ranked servers, i woonder if this will tribute to our ea stats or we will have a totally different kind of rank system we will wait and see!!!!!

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image
uberscooby

Post by uberscooby »

Tank battles are sweet, love it
gribble

Post by gribble »

natedogg25 wrote:they even have some ranked servers, i woonder if this will tribute to our ea stats or we will have a totally different kind of rank system we will wait and see!!!!!
you're sure they are official ones? or does they only have "RANKED" in their name? Maybe they will include ABR in one of their next releases, but afaik mods can't be run on officiall ranked servers.
NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

i searched ranked only and 2 came up i will post names of them asap

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image
Philippx1991

Post by Philippx1991 »

natedogg25 wrote:i searched ranked only and 2 came up i will post names of them asap
yeah i found those too!!!
I downloaded it yesterday an played it a second and then i saw those 2 ranked servers 8O
It looks really nice!!!
=GC=Campaign8:Image

=GC=Campaign3:Image =GC=Campaign4:no bling bling=GC=Campaign5:Image

=GC=Campaign6:Image=GC=Campaign7:Image
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I've seen some rank tracking website have the ability to track ranks other than the official EA ranks. I'm guessing that there is a POE ranked separate from EA ranked. Hopefully POE developers can implement their ranked with better success against stat padders than EA. But I'd rather the POE guys spend time on content and updates than policing padders.